Making your faux mink lashes suppliers appear not only longer but curlier can make you the envy of all your friends and family. One of the quickest ways to curling your eyelashes is with an eyelash curler, helping you achieve a stunning look! It might seem a confusing and difficult piece of equipment to use at first but here are 5 key basic tips which you need to know to make sure that you’re eyelashes stay beautiful and healthy, rather than suffer from serious damage.
1. Clean your Curler -Firstly and most importantly, make sure your eyelash curler is clean from any substances, such as mascara or make up. To clean your curlers, take a cotton pad or tissue and add some alcohol or make up remover and wipe clean. At this point make sure your faux mink lashes suppliers are clean and free from any mascara. You can still apply the rest of your make up, including your eye shadow, foundation and blush.
2. Heat up your eyelash curler – If you’re using a heated eyelash curler, turn it on so it can get warm. If you’re not, plugin and turn on a hairdryer and place on a low heat setting. Place you’re curler underneath for 5 seconds, but make sure it doesn’t get too hot. Just to make sure, touch the curler to check it’s the right temperature.
3. Eenki time to use your curler – Open the clamp to the curler and place your faux mink lashes suppliers in between the top and bottom metal plates. When doing this make sure to place the curler as near to the root of your lashes as you can as you want to curl the whole lash. When you’re comfortable with your curler position, close the clamp and hold for between 5 to 15 seconds.
4. Finished result – Once you’ve held your curler on your faux mink lashes suppliers between 5- 15 seconds, slowly un-clamp. Make sure the curler is fully un-clamped before finishing. Do not slide your curlers up your eyelashes as this may lead to lashes being pulled out! Now check out your new beautiful eyelashes. Repeat the process for a deeper curl or move on to your other eye.
5. Storing your curlers – Make sure you store your curlers in a cool dry place, preferably in its own box or bag to stop it getting dirty from other products. In order to achieve the best results and protect your faux mink lashes suppliers , make sure you change your curler pads every 2 to 3 months. Not doing this can lead to the pads becoming too dirty and with repeated use, can lead to you getting an eye infection.
These key tips will enable use your eyelash curler properly and achieve the best curled faux mink lashes suppliers possible.
To find out more about this article or other eyelash related tips, tutorials and reviews