Who wouldn’t love to look beautiful always? Makeup is an essential feature of looking beautiful, but sadly, it fades away. Cosmetic tattooing, new style colorful lashes, permanent makeup or demographic are a way of introducing pigments into the facial skin akin to tattoos which can be as permanent as you want. Eyes and lips, the defining features of our face with regard to make up are the ones that undergo cosmetic tattooing. The process is just like getting a tattoo. A needle containing the pigment releases it into your skin. Proper sterilization, techniques and a valid license are key to safe cosmetic tattooing.
Eenki Cosmetic tattooing does fade with time and needs color enhancement or color refreshing.
The pigments are made of inert iron oxides and care should be taken that cobalt and cadmium are not used.
Getting it done
First, you will have to be checked for allergic new style colorful lashes to the pigment, through a patch test.
After that, in consultation with the make-up expert, you will choose the colors.
Using a sterile surgical pen the outline of the area to be tattooed is drawn. An anesthetic gel is spread over the area to be tattooed.
Using a hollow vibrating needle the pigment is applied into the top layer of the skin. Tattooing machines that are hand built are the best. Coil machines such as a liner machine, shader and color packer are essential for any tattoo artist. Rotary machines are also used, though they are considered unsafe by some. Basically, each time the needle pierces the skin, a droplet of pigment is released into it, causing a brief stinging sensation.
The color initially will be very bright, and the surrounding new style colorful lashes swollen, but the colour fades into its correct shade after a few weeks and cold compress and antibiotic creams will reduce the swelling and prevent any infection. Going out in the sun should be strictly avoided in order to prevent further color changes. Use of sunscreen during this period, with UV block is recommended.
What parts of the face or make-up are amenable to cosmetic tattooing
· Eyeliners top and bottom
· Lip liner, color and blend
· Scar camouflage and Beauty marks, hair imitation new style colorful lashes enhancement etc.
What kinds of population benefit from permanent makeup?
· People past a minimum age and those who have a normal healing mechanism
· Sportspeople who want to look their best during any sports activity, be in cycling, playing tennis etc.
· People who tend to sweat a lot
· Those who have allergies to cosmetic ingredients.
· Those who are visually challenged or have difficulty in applying new style colorful lashes due to physically debilitating conditions like arthritis Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis
· Busy people who do not have the time to reapply makeup.
The difference between a tattoo and a cosmetic tattoo is that permanent new style colorful lashes or cosmetic tattooing requires the study of facial features and skin tone. The idea here is to look naturally more attractive not as in regular tattooing which is an adornment. The procedure is basically the same, though.